- Pathway - Inhale through nose, exhale through mouth.
- Leading - Let breath slightly lead physical action in time.
- Sufficiency - Take as much breath as you need at the moment, for the action, no more and no less.
- Continuity - Keep breathing, without interruption or breath holding, no matter what you are doing unless doing a special breath hold training.
- Pendulum - Let every breath cycle complete itself and reverse naturally, just like a pendulum swings and reverses naturally without interference. Allow and experience the reversal pause at the end of each cycle.
- Independence - No specific type of action is invariantly tied to any particular phase of breath cycle (For example, you should be able to punch or roll as well on inhale as exhale).
- No Tension - Keep your muscles and your body overall relaxed.
|Click to purchase at Systema Headquarters online store|
Let Every Breath is based on the teachings of Mikhail Ryabko.
Secrets of the Russian Breath Masters. A groundbreaking new manual that reveals the Breathing Techniques of Russia’s traditional "SYSTEMA".
Born in the discipline of Russia’s ancient holy warriors and brought down to us today through the ranks of their military’s most elite modern special forces, these battle-tested principles and techniques are available to you for the first time. Whether you are looking to raise your athletic skills to the next level, or simply seeking to increase your potential and to enjoy life, Systema Breathing is guaranteed to uncover the endless reserve of energy, health and happiness.
This book presents step-by-step training drills given to you in a thorough and comprehensive way. You will learn the unique methodology of Systema breathing including the seven Systema breathing principles that provide the foundation for every physical activity of your daily life.
Easy reading full of entertaining stories and thought provoking ideas.
The most important book you will ever read.
This Book can be purchased at the online store of Systema Headquarters Toronto. See the following link:
I Strongly recommend it,
Systema Sydney Russian Martial Art